Windows 11 OS is on its way from Microsoft. Windows 11 has its set of adjustments and changes like any other tech development. You may have pretty familiar with Windows 10 and its navigation tools on this OS. With the upcoming Windows 11, you need to get yourself adjust to adopt the new interface and everything.
Now, you will notice that Windows 10 has a different interface where Windows 11 is set to launch with a newly designed interface. According to Microsoft, the start button is not in its usual left position, and it’s now in the centre for Windows 11. The latest Start Menu of Windows 11 also has different sections with a different look.
You may now have questions about how one can shutdown, restart, or refresh your Windows 11 PC or any other device with Windows 11. Will it be a daunting task to get your PC shut down or restart with all the new interface and changes?
Luckily, Microsoft has decided not to make it hard for you anymore on your Windows 11 computer? Even you will get plenty of options to Refresh, Shutdown, Restart Windows 11 PC on the go. Take a look at the guide prepared by MamaFacts about operating the new Microsoft OS without any hassle.
How to Refresh your Windows 11 Computer
Let’s discuss bout one of the most used things in any computer, the refresh function. You can simply use the F5 function key on Windows 10 to refresh your PC. Windows 10 also allows you to refresh your PC by the right-click context menu. Same as Windows 10, Windows 11 will enable you to use the F5 function key to refresh your PC. On the other hand, the context menu of Windows 11 contains more options than Windows 10.
- Right-click anywhere on your Windows 11 desktop screen to open the context menu.
- Go fo Show More Options at the bottom
- Here, you will find the Refresh button
- If you still want to opt for the old version of the context menu, just go for Shift+F10 together to access the refresh button.
How to Shutdown or Restart Windows 11 PC?
If you find it challenging to navigate through Windows 11 when it comes to shutting down or restarting your computer, you can get your hands on several options. Check the given options below.
- Click on the Start Button first
- You will find the Power button on the bottom right. Go for this menu.
- Go for Shut down or Restart
- The second method is to right-click on the Start button
- Go for Sign out or Shut down
- You can opt for Sign out, Restart, or Shut down
- The Last Method is about pressing Alt+4 altogether
- You can go for Sign out, Shut down, Switch user, or Restart from the drop-down list.
Are you planning to install Windows 11 soon? Or you will prefer using Windows 10 as long as you can? We want to hear you so that you can leave us with your thoughts in the comments below.
That’s all for our MamaFacts article on “Refresh, Shutdown, Restart Windows 11 PC.” Now you have plenty of information when it comes to this issue. Let us know in the comments below that what is your most favourite thing among the article. MamaFacts will catch you up with another fantastic article. Keep following MamaFacts.